Poultry processors are under pressure to boost productivity while holding the line on costs. Cryogenic freezing/chilling solutions from Linde “shake up” production with proprietary technology and industry expertise. State-of-the-art equipment features industry-leading hygienic design and chills and freezes highly efficiently with cryogenic gases (carbon dioxide or nitrogen). Linde solutions can achieve a dramatic step increase in throughput, yield and quality while minimizing operating costs and downtime.
With engineering from the Linde Food Team:
- Cryogenic freezing locks in moisture to retain form and product weight.
- Fines and other product losses can be reduced to near zero.
- Process improvements of 20-30% are common.
In addition, Linde leasing arrangements help poultry processors reap immediate advantages with low capital outlay.
Of course, every poultry plant and process is different. The Linde Food Team custom engineers solutions matched to your requirements for optimal results. Request an in-plant assessment now.
Linde can solve specific challenges for:
- Diced and sliced poultry products. Including individually quick-frozen (IQF) poultry products
- Wings. Including buffalo wings, turkey wings, chicken wings, raw and cooked wings, marinated and glazed wings
- Patties/Nuggets/Sausage. Including ground poultry, turkey patties, chicken nuggets, poultry sausage, etc.
- Marinated Poultry Products. Including any raw or cooked poultry with injected moisture and flavorings
- Poultry Deli Meats. Including crust freezing for high-speed deli-log slicing operations
- Raw Boned and Deboned, Chicken and Turkey. Including fresh or marinated broilers, breasts, drumsticks, thighs, wings, fajita strips
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) systems. For extended shelf life of fresh poultry products. Plus new high-speed leak-detection systems that test MAP packages inline – and can achieve 100 percent sampling in real time.