State-of-the-art cryogenic technology from Linde can be the key to consistent, high-quality liquid foodproducts and higher production rates. We offer specific solutions that can:
- Chill sauces and soups inline as they flow from the kettle to the next stage of production.
- Speed the freeze-forming process and improve product quality with high accuracy forms.
- Quickly equilibrate temperatures of viscous ingredients or high solid liquids in a mixer or blender.
1) Inline Sauce Cooling
- Improve Production Rates. Rapid inline cooling delivers production rates as high as 9,000-12,000 lbs/hr with precise temperature control.
- Customized Solutions. The Linde food team engineers complete systems to match physical properties of numerous sauces, gravies, marinades, fillings and syrups.
- Maintenance/Hygienic Advantages. Our compact, Clean-in-Place (CIP) sauce cooling unit was designed with hygiene in mind, and can be cleaned in 90% less time than mechanical chillers.
2) Freeze Forming
- Brand and customize shapes. The Linde CRYOLINE® PE freezer is the only cryogenic technology available that can create individually quick-frozen chips, discs, cubes, squares and brand-inscribed shapes of consistent weight.
- Boost throughput. State-of-the-art freezer can quickly pelletize thin or chunky sauces, purees or soups at up to 2,500 lbs./hr. (A 1,000 lbs./hr. capacity model is available for shorter production runs.)
- Improve process efficiency. Freezing soups and sauces into pellets and other shapes requires precise liquid measurement and dosing for highest efficiency and low cryogen consumption.
Let Linde test the advantages of pellet freezing your liquid food product at our food lab in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Improve batch chilling efficiency. Chilling liquids from the bottom up is inherently more efficient than top chilling methods. State-of-the-art chilling of hot liquids with carbon dioxide or liquid nitrogen (LIN) gas improves chilling efficiency and can reduce cycle times of mixing/blending and pellet forming operations.